Welcome to the Sistahs After God's Heart blogsite- You are not alone. We are at war with the devil. We are ladies who have decided to be in the world yet not of the world. We are not perfect and mistakes have been made. We are here to support each other and provide a strong system of Sistahs dealing with sexual impurity, dating as a christian, self-esteem issues, raising children, marriage, homosexuality and more.

Guidance {Prayer}

12 January 2010


A Prayer for Guidance

Father,

Thank you for accepting me just as I am. I know that I have done wrong and I know that I have made mistakes in my life. Through trial and error and in my heart, I know and have learned that without You, I am nothing. There are many worldly desires of the flesh that I have tried to fulfill my own way, to no avail. I still feel empty. I know that I need You in every aspect of my life. Walk with me and guide me through danger, order my steps when I am in dismay, whisper in my ear when I need motivation and reassurance. I give my life to You and trust you with all my heart. Wipe my slate clean and guide me in every step. I thank You Father for Your love and Your mercy and for never turning your back on me, loving me unconditionally and accepting me in your arms as a loving Father would. I pray that the Holy Spirit will guide me in making the right decisions in my life, decisions that are pleasing to You.



=Amen=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails