Welcome to the Sistahs After God's Heart blogsite- You are not alone. We are at war with the devil. We are ladies who have decided to be in the world yet not of the world. We are not perfect and mistakes have been made. We are here to support each other and provide a strong system of Sistahs dealing with sexual impurity, dating as a christian, self-esteem issues, raising children, marriage, homosexuality and more.

SPOTLIGHT: Lillian Ladele, you GO GIRL!

12 March 2010


Meet Lillian Ladele, a devout Christian Registrar, who has been refused permission to appeal to the supreme court when last year, she resinged and refused to grant marriage certificates to same-sex partnerships.
"I’m not homophobic. I’ve never had a problem with gay people or their lifestyle – as far as I’m concerned we are all God’s children. I worked with several gay people at the council and had always been friendly with them. My issue was purely that I did not want to be the one to facilitate same-sex civil partnerships because I do not agree with them."
I admire the fact that Ms. Ladele took a stand against man and stood up for her God. In a world full of sin and corruption, it's important that Christians not forget that if God be for us, then who can be against us? You go Ms. Ladele!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails